When looking for new members of the MAD team, we’re often reminded of the quote:
The only people for me are the MAD ones, the ones who are MAD to live, MAD to talk, MAD to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” – Jack Kerouac
In other words, we want you to be awesome. We want you to bring a passionate intensity to everything you do. And we want you to be different for some reason – we want you to be someone who our Clients are going to be amazed to work with and excited to see walk in the door.
Because, ultimately, we’re here to serve the Client. And to do that in a way that suits the Client’s goals, needs and objectives.
Our Team Members
Here’s just a brief set of things that describe each member of our team:
- Technical Expertise – Whether your area is finance, operations or IT Security, you need to know the technical skills of your business.
- Client Focus – Have we said this enough? Always keep a focus on what really matters — turning each Client you touch into a stark raving MAD fan.
- Constant and Lifelong Learning – You should be committed to learning more each and every day. We will expect you to be way more in a year than you are today.
- Business Understanding – A complete grasp of the business reality of your Clients. Technical skills are great, but if you can’t communicate your solution to the Client, it’s not going to matter much.
- Open and Fun-Loving Mind – Become close to your peers. Build up their skills. Inspire each other and hold each other accountable. Have fun and celebrate even small achievements.
- Innovative and Quick Thinking – We won’t ever tell you a solution is impossible. It’ll be up to you to learn through trial and error and think on your feet.
While that’s what we’re looking for, we attempt to offer even more. Beyond just the typical financial compensation and competitive benefits, we’ll give you a team that will support your efforts in every way. We’re immensely focused on the growth of our teammates – we’ll send you to conference, ensure that you get trained and learn what you need in order to take the next steps in your career. Because, ultimately, as each member of the MAD team grows, our Clients get more effective and efficient service.
MAD uses Indeed.com to track our opportunities. Please apply at the links below: