Most organizations need some form of security awareness content that meets compliance standards. While many of these organizations choose videos that merely “check the box,” time spent performing annual awareness training shouldn’t simply be wasted. MAD has designed the first annual awareness training designed from the ground up to change behavior.
- Designed by Behavioral Scientists: Each course incorporates educational techniques grounded in behavior modification methodology.
- Targeted At End Users: Security training designed to have mass appeal, not aimed at only the ”techies”.
- 20+ Lessons: Topics include data protection, phishing, internal threats, working remotely, social engineering, physical security, and many more.
- Standards Compliant: MAD’s videos are fully compliant with standards for delivering training content (SCORM) and for those with disabilities (US Federal Section 508).
- Three Delivery Methods: Through your own organization’s LMS or hosted on MAD’s WISE platform in the cloud or through a virtual appliance at customer location.
- Meets All Compliance Requirements: Designed to meet annual awareness requirements for all major standards, including but not limited to: PCI, FISMA / NIST, CObIT, ISO 27001/27002, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, NERC/FERC
Click here to see a demo of the videos.
Want to get a free trial? Contact us here.