MAD Security specializes in Managed Security Services, advanced integration, resale and training of market leading and emerging IT Security technologies and solutions. MAD’s Cyber Security Solution Team offers certified engineering resources dedicated to supporting your most complex IT Security requirements, including: 24×7 Managed Security Services, IT Security Product Integration and Tuning; Penetration Testing; Vulnerability Assessment and Scanning; Risk Assessments; Policy Development and Review; Security Operations Center Training and Evaluation; Security Architecture Review; and Cyber Lectures for security awareness.
At MAD Security, we have a passion for partnering with our customers on their most complex information technology and cyber security projects. We encourage a spirit of collaboration and open communication with our customers, partners, consultants, and internal teams. Our values include customer-focused excellence, teamwork, open communication, and a sense of urgency in everything we do.
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical benefits, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off. Our generous benefits depend on your geographic work location and other factors. You can learn more about our company at www.madsecurity.com.
MAD Security is currently seeking to expand our professional services team with a Security Engineer that is passionate about cyber security and is ready to Make A Difference! This position requires a self-motivated security consultant not afraid to learn new techniques and technologies on an ongoing basis.
Position Skills Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of security hardware, software, and management platforms with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and client/server operations.
- Understanding of security tools and terminologies, such tools as DLP, ePO, Web Gateway, SIEM, IDS/IPS, HIPS, Anti-Virus & Malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, identity and access management, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, forensics software, and encryption in order to support security across an enterprise.
- Experience in customer service/customer technical support
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Excellent at providing positive customer service
- Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Self-learner with a passion for IT security who is adaptable to changing requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to transform technical knowledge into business language (e.g. reports, presentations, etc.)
- Prefer strong knowledge of the McAfee Security product lines which include the following products:
- Host and Network DLP
- Endpoint Protection
- Web Gateway
- Email Gateway
- Next Generation Firewall
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Vulnerability Manager
- Asset Manager
- Policy Auditor
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, hardware protocols, LAN/WAN configuration, security architectures and LAN/WAN technologies
- Working knowledge of information systems security best practices (e.g., access control and system hardening, system audit and log file monitoring, security policies, and incident handling).
- Working knowledge of key security standards and regulations (ISO, SAN’s 20 critical controls, NIST, OWASP Top 10, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with customers (i.e. technical / management)
- Experience in security incident response and security operations teams
- Professional certifications are highly desired