MAD Security Managed Security Services
Strengthen your information security posture with effective and affordable Managed Security Services.
Increase your security defenses while controlling costs and addressing compliance needs.
As the cyber threat landscape becomes increasingly more sophisticated, finding a way to protect network data, systems, and applications has become a top priority for most businesses. But with depleting budgets and a shortage of expert security talent, this mission becomes difficult. MAD Security’s Managed Security Services provides a proactive and cost-effective solution for organizations to detect and respond to Cyber Security threats, 24 hours a day, 365 times a year.
MAD Security Managed Security Services Capabilities
MAD Security has pioneered a multidisciplinary approach to provide best of breed Cyber Security capabilities that are tightly integrated with hundreds of threat intelligence sources to ensure that your environment is protected against the latest threats and attack techniques.
The first step to securing your environment is to obtain a thorough understanding of what is on your network. MAD Security discovers assets on your networks by using both passive discovery and active scanning techniques, in a non-intrusive manner.
- Passive Network Discovery
- Active Network Scanning
- Asset Inventory
- Host-based Software Inventory
Finding and repairing vulnerabilities is a constant battle. MAD Security uses active network vulnerability scanning techniques to identify specific operating systems and services running on assets, as well as versions of software installed and their patches. This collected data is then compared to databases of known vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, known weaknesses, and compliance issues. In addition, continuous, passive vulnerability monitoring is layered on top of the active scanning, correlating the data gathered by asset discovery scans with known vulnerability information to provide context for security incident response and remediation.
- Continuous Vulnerability Monitoring
- Attack Vector/Avenue Identification
- Continuous Compliance Monitoring
Over the years, hacking techniques have become more sophisticated and continue to evolve every day – making them very difficult to detect and respond to. Continuous monitoring is one of the most reliable methods for identifying and tracking attacks against your systems and data. Whether you’re on the lookout for an unauthorized employee viewing confidential data, or a malicious outsider trying to steal sensitive data, monitoring is indispensable for a strong security posture. Additionally, monitoring is a requirement for just about every major compliance framework and regulation, from PCI DSS to HIPAA and beyond.
- Network Intrusion Detection (NIDS)
- Host-based Intrusion Detection (HIDS)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- 2,000+ Correlation Directives
- Hundreds of Threat Intel Data Feeds
Preventative security measures are often unsuccessful, with new polymorphic malware and zero day exploits making it even more important to be on the watch for intruders and nefarious activities. Behavioral monitoring for your network, systems, and users is essential for spotting these threats can be useful in investigating suspicious behavior and policy violations.
- Real-time Service & Infrastructure
- Netflow Analysis
- Network Protocol Analysis & Packet Capture
- User Activity Monitoring
Human Security Behavior Assessment
Humans continue to be easy targets for attackers wishing to establish a foothold in your environment. The attackers do so through clever phishing and spear phishing tactics that prey on the trust and lack of vigilance across your workforce. Having humans that understand information security and how to minimize security risk in their everyday activities greatly improves your organization’s ability to protect its sensitive information assets. We provide fully managed testing, analysis and reporting on your organization’s human responses to simulated phishing attacks by combining phishing assessments with “teachable moments” to reinforce security awareness and learning, and ultimately your human’s behavior. Additionally, we integrate the results of these assessments into our monitoring platform to fine tune and greatly improve our threat detection capabilities.
- Simulated Phishing Attacks
- Teachable moments reinforcing security awareness learning
- Results correlation with threat detection capabilities
Effective security intelligence provides the information necessary to detect threats and subsequently contain them. While it is impossible to eliminate 100% of the threats we face, reducing the time it takes to respond and contain them is certainly achievable. By focusing on responding to and containing threats we can then define security intelligence as the technology and processes used to detect compromises and coordinate the appropriate responses.
- Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- Log Management
- Security Event Correlation
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
All the high-profile breaches over the past few years have demonstrated that prevention doesn’t always work, even for organizations with seemingly unlimited security budgets and resources at their disposal. New threats arise every day, and it is impossible to keep up with the constant stream of bad actors, their tools, and the infrastructure they use to compromise networks. MAD Security curates threat data and combines it with supplemental information about attackers’ tools, methods, and infrastructure to produce quality threat intelligence.
Managed Security Services tailored to your business.
In today’s world, the idea of implementing proactive security measures generally originates from a loss resulting from a data breach, or some other form of cyber-attack. This increases the pressure to choose the right partner to implement Managed Security Services whether the end goal is to expand security capabilities or to gain access to more seasoned security resources. Your security goals are our command. Here are some of the core benefits of engaging MAD Security Manage Security Services:
- Our Managed Security Services platform goes well beyond the standard MSS capabilities by infusing the human element of security into the platform. This not only allows us to evaluate, track, educate, and train your employees on best practices for prevention, but proactively integrate their level of susceptibility into our threat monitoring platform.
- Our platform is designed to be flexible and can be configured completely to your security environment.
- Our security engineers and consultants will keep you up to date on the latest threats that you are prone to attack from, specific to your industry or region.
- Our cost-effective solution architecture will allow you to spend IT budget dollars elsewhere while allowing you to focus on revenue driving business initiatives.