MAD Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC)
Align IT and business objectives, while managing risk and meeting compliance requirements.
In today’s digital landscape, navigating the demands of the evolving regulatory environment and the rising cost of compliance can be challenging. Beyond these challenges, companies are facing an unpredictable cyber threat landscape. Enterprises need efficient and real-time risk management solutions that are cost-effective and scalable. MAD Security’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions are tailor-made for your enterprise so you can quickly identify risks automatically, maintain compliance, as well as prepare for the next generation of GRC innovation.
Organizations are facing an ever changing and escalating risk landscape. It is imperative for executives and senior management to identify and understand the risks facing their organizations. Your organization needs a team that can act as a trusted advisor and strategist to provide actionable roadmaps that not only improve your security posture and help mitigate risks, but also help develop and govern your Information Security program.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) touches every part of an organization. In doing so, it serves to provide a firm foundation for sound risk intelligence as well as a way forward in complying with new regulations and security controls.
Depending on the current state of your organization, an effective approach to GRC can be challenging. Here are some of the most common challenges organizations are facing:
- Assessing and understanding the current state of your security posture and building a roadmap for improvement
- Building a process for identifying, managing, and mitigating risks proactively
- Prioritizing changes based on risk and compliance requirements
- Quantifying return on compliance: How does this affect my bottom line?
- Transparency across the organization and managing functional silos
- Ever-evolving regulations across multiple industries
- Political influences on regulation changes and priorities
- Penalties for lack of compliance and its effect on your organization’s reputation
- Ensuring data privacy across devices, your network, and the cloud
- Ensuring different technologies are adhering to compliance requirements and risk management best practices
- Interconnectivity of Risk across the organization
- Highly disruptive ransomware
- Continued security breaches
- New Phishing techniques
- Compliance violations and regulatory actions
Today’s dynamic global business environments demand organizations to adapt quickly to changing regulations and to mitigate new risks never seen before. As business objectives are forced to become consistent with regulations, GRC strategists should ensure that an organization’s security posture and strategy also align with those regulations, governance models, and policies. MAD Security’s GRC solutions help organizations to first understand their risk tolerance and gaps, and then provide a plan of action to mitigate risks, achieve compliance, and maintain security posture through a Continuous Monitoring Strategy.
Organizations today are either required to have a security framework or will be required to have one soon. MAD Security takes a lifecycle approach to Security Architecture frameworks.
MAD Security will help you not only understand what your security posture is, but will also work with you to come up with plans for improving it. Our solutions include:
Identifies gaps in your organizational security posture based on your organization’s compliance requirements.
Identifies, evaluates, and estimates levels of risk to your organization and determines an acceptable level of risk.
Creates a standard designed to assist with managing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and critical infrastructure.
C-Suite Consulting & Virtual-CISO Consulting
Allows organizations to leverage top-tier security experts with CISO-level experience for security strategy sessions and guidance.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Ensures that cybersecurity concerns are incorporated into your Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning to minimize costs, protect data, and streamline a timely and effective response to any kind of attack.
Policy Development & Review
Creates a policy development workflow and review process formulated around what governs an organization to ensure regulatory compliance.
Information Security Governance Framework Design
Creates a framework that ensures information security strategies are aligned with and support business objectives, are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and that integrate with an organization’s governance at the highest levels. Frameworks can support any of these regulations and others:
- NIST SP 800-171
- CIS 20
- NIST 800-53
GRC can and will transform an organization as it addresses people, process, technology, and assurance in an integrated, holistic approach. MAD Security’s GRC Consultants and Security Engineers are poised with the highest level of Information Security and Governance certifications and experience in multiple industries including Education, Banking and Financial Services, Department of Defense, and more.
MAD Security’s Consultants provide an objective, pragmatic, and insightful view of how requirements affect your organization. Each of MAD Security’s GRC projects are led by a credentialed and experienced senior executive and well-trained consultants. Not all organizations are the same, therefore, each project is customized to address your unique situation.
- Time savings and a lack of complexity and stress of working through various frameworks
- Clarification in navigating through compliance requirements and providing guidance on how to mitigate deficiencies
- Tailored written processes, procedures, and policies aligned to the standards of your industry
- A newly defined, secure environment that is both scalable and easily managed
- Reduction in operational and human resource costs
- Newfound monitoring capabilities throughout an environment
- A better understanding of what technologies are missing within an environment to achieve optimal efficiency
Managed Security Services
Once your GRC practice is where you need it to be, consider integrating it with an overall enterprise security strategy with the guidance and support of our Managed Security Services. Our Managed Security Services provide a proactive and cost-effective solution for organizations to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.